Yesterday, I got a call at about 3:30pm from our sitter saying that Kade had woken up from his nap with a temperature of 102.9 degrees. I asked Wendy to give Kade some Tylenol, and told her that I would be there shortly to pick him up. So I immediately called the doctor...knowing that Kade had been pulling on his ear all weekend...I assumed that we had an ear infection on our hands. The doctor agreed to fit us in before closing, so I left work to go and get Kade and go to the doctor.
Side story: We are down to one car as Keith's truck is in the shop getting hail damage repaired from the hail storm that we had right before Kade was born (I know...can we say procrastination!!!)
Another side story: The weather up here is MISERABLE!!! Snow on the ground...converting to ice at night...just yucky and bad driving conditions.
So, I go to the weight room to let Keith know that I have to leave now and that he can come with me then, or wait until whenever we were done at the doctor's office for Kade and I to come and get him. He decided to come with us to the doctor.
I tell you this, because, while in the doctor's office...Keith decides that he needs to be looked at too. We go to a family doctor, so she can treat Kade and Keith...pretty neat. Anyways, Kade is diagnosed with a slight ear infection...and put on Amoxicillin. Keith is diagnosed with a sinus infection and put on Amoxicillin (she also requested that Keith begin a saline wash in his nose...that is a whole other blog...freaking hilarious!!!)
Anyways, I now have two sick boys, both on Amoxicillin. But our thinking is it's better to get it all taken care of now before we travel to Texas for a week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment