So yesterday morning I go into Kade's room to wake him up and immediately notice the smell of urine as I enter his room. So, thinking to myself that it is definitely time to change his sheets, thought nothing of it....UNTIL I noticed that Kade was not wearing his diaper. We had put him to bed in a tee shirt and a diaper, yet there he was standing up with only the tee shirt on. So I proceed to look over the edge of the crib to find that the child has taken off his diaper, crumpled it into a little ball, stuffed it back behind his crib and then went pee all over his bed. Ummm yeah...WHAT IN THE WORLD???!!! First off, how does he even know how to get his diaper off, second what possessed him to do it, and third, how is he gonna pee all over his own bed??? Ahhh, the life with a toddler.
Update: Kade was put to sleep last night with a onesie and shorts on over the onesie...and no dis-robing was done!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment