So Keith has been out of town since last Thursday and Kade and I had a pretty uneventful weekend. We went to the softball game (if MIZZOU would have won both games, we would have been Big 12 Champs) - but they didnt win on Sunday. It was pretty fun, though. Kade had a great time throwing his football around and running all over.
On Sunday, I talked to Keith for a while. Then after I hung up, Kade pointed to the phone and said, "Da Da." So I called Keith back and put him on speaker phone. Kade was so cute. He would smile at the picture of Keith on the phone and say, "Hey Da Da." But every time I would put the phone closer to his mouth, he would get quieter and quieter...like he was trying to whisper....too cute.
So thankfully Keith is coming home today. However he will be turning right around and leaving for a conference on Wednesday... :-( ...and it will be back to being just Mommy and Kade.
No comments:
Post a Comment