Wednesday, March 14, 2007
One Down, Three to Go
So Caton's 30th birthday was yesterday. Check one off the list. He recieved a bunch of money from his parents, grandmother, and aunt and uncle...a dress shirt and tie (so so pretty) from his parents...some supplements from GK and Pops....and 3 shirts and a pair of new khakis from Kade and I. I also went and got him a cookie cake (those are his fav) and took it to work for him and his co-workers. (However, they did not eat but about half of it, leaving the rest to be brought home...only to call my name, "Adriene, Adriene, come eat me." - Not very helpful when you are trying to LOSE weight...however, the small piece I did have was quite scrumptous!!!) Anyways, we cooked steaks out and had a really nice dinner. Tonight we are going with our friends to Hooters (Caton's choice...imagine THAT!!) to celebrate Caton's birthday. We decided to wait until tonight so that the GA's in the weightroom could attend - they both had class last night. So as far as I am concerned...One down...me, Kade, and Pops to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment