Some of our friends had a birthday party at their house today. And these kids were in heaven! Jessica and Justin have a house out in the country complete with a herd of cows, a cluck (?) of chickens (and chicks), dogs, puppies, tractors...kind of a small farm.
And my kids loved it! Kade gathered the eggs from the chicken coop, chased and held chickens, and loved on the puppies. The little kids had a blast riding in the "train" (barrels pulled by a lawn mower), holding the chicks, and celebrating Brendan.

When we were leaving Kade said, "Momma, I think I would be a really good farmer!!"
And my kids loved it! Kade gathered the eggs from the chicken coop, chased and held chickens, and loved on the puppies. The little kids had a blast riding in the "train" (barrels pulled by a lawn mower), holding the chicks, and celebrating Brendan.

When we were leaving Kade said, "Momma, I think I would be a really good farmer!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment