So tonight we saw an opossum while taking Caton to his truck...and the kids loved it. So on the way home, Kole and I are talking about it. He is a little scared. And wanted to know if the opossum was gonna grow wings and fly by our car. (I, of course, said no.) Then he asked if we drive really, really slowly, could the opossum jump in our car? Again, I said no. Then the convo went like this:
Kole: If I was a Bigfoot, I would stomp around the forest and scare all the opossums!
Me: That would be nice Buddy!
Kole: But I am not a Bigfoot...I'm just a boy...
Me: Well what do you want to be when you grow up?
Kole: When I grow up, I'm gonna be a dog named Olive!
(Olive is our friend's dog!!!!)
He has big aspirations...what can I say?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment