Today, the kids were out of school, so when we were asked to go to Hawaiian Falls with Tracy and her family...we jumped at the chance!!
So Tracy and I loaded up all the kids and headed over there. And those kids had the best time! So much fun that I didn't even get a pic of the big kids because they were all over the place!

But the littlest had a ball too. He just had to stay within eyesight.
It was a great day...until someone pooped in the pool. (Thank goodness it WAS NOT one of mine!!!) But after that, we packed up and headed to the house.
So Tracy and I loaded up all the kids and headed over there. And those kids had the best time! So much fun that I didn't even get a pic of the big kids because they were all over the place!

But the littlest had a ball too. He just had to stay within eyesight.
It was a great day...until someone pooped in the pool. (Thank goodness it WAS NOT one of mine!!!) But after that, we packed up and headed to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment