Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kole Egg Hunt

This month, I have been subbing at the Parent's Day Out program at the church just up from our house.  So on the days that I sub...Kole gets to go to the preschool program that they have.

And today was the Easter egg hunt for his class.  So when it was his turn, I slipped out of my class for a few minutes to watch him hunt eggs.
Kole Easter egg hunt
And I would like to say that he was an egg gathering machine!!!
Kole Easter egg hunt
He had so many eggs that they were falling out of his basket!  So he would find some of his friends that didn't have very many and give them the "girl eggs!"
Kole Easter egg hunt
Sweet boy is having so much fun at preschool!  And they have asked me to come on full time (just two days a week) in the Fall...so it looks like he will be getting much more preschool in the future!!!

No comments: