On Saturday, Caton and I headed to Temple, TX where one of our friends is the GM at a car dealership. We had been talking to him and his wife since before Christmas about buying their van (as they were getting a new one for her job).
So Saturday was the day. We dropped the kids with Rachel, and headed to see Neal. We ended up with this beauty:

Its a 2011 Chrysler Town & Country. And has EVERY option that you can add except a sunroof. Im talking stow & go seats, dual video screens, satellite radio, navigation system, backup camera, automatic sliding doors, touch screen everything...I could go on and on!!!
I love everything about this van!!! We stowed the seat in front of Kade, just for ease of getting kids in and out of the car. But there is so much room for everyone! And for the price we got it was a STEAL!!!!!
New Year, New Van!! Caton is spoiling me!!!!
So Saturday was the day. We dropped the kids with Rachel, and headed to see Neal. We ended up with this beauty:

Its a 2011 Chrysler Town & Country. And has EVERY option that you can add except a sunroof. Im talking stow & go seats, dual video screens, satellite radio, navigation system, backup camera, automatic sliding doors, touch screen everything...I could go on and on!!!
I love everything about this van!!! We stowed the seat in front of Kade, just for ease of getting kids in and out of the car. But there is so much room for everyone! And for the price we got it was a STEAL!!!!!
New Year, New Van!! Caton is spoiling me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment