This week can only be described as "The Week of the Flu!"
It stared with Kole running a super high fever. So I took him to the doctor once Caton got home

...and he has the flu!
Seriously?!?! So we got him some "Tamiflu" and he is on the mend. But then, Caton started feeling bad...so he went to the doc...he has it too!!!
We have been "Lysol-ing" everything with the hopes that no one else gets it. Kade seems to be ok. Wes woke up with a fever yesterday, but perked up later on (and seems to be ok today), and I have a runny nose and am tired...so who knows what that means.
OK, FLU...got out of our house!!! Aint nobody got time for this!!!!
It stared with Kole running a super high fever. So I took him to the doctor once Caton got home

...and he has the flu!
Seriously?!?! So we got him some "Tamiflu" and he is on the mend. But then, Caton started feeling bad...so he went to the doc...he has it too!!!
We have been "Lysol-ing" everything with the hopes that no one else gets it. Kade seems to be ok. Wes woke up with a fever yesterday, but perked up later on (and seems to be ok today), and I have a runny nose and am tired...so who knows what that means.
OK, FLU...got out of our house!!! Aint nobody got time for this!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment