At the kids school, the Kindergarteners learn all about Thanksgiving, and Columbus, and the Mayflower, and everything that goes along with the history.
And it culminates with a "Thanksgiving Feast". So on Thursday, I headed to the school to help prepare 88 plates of turkey, sausage, fruit, popcorn, bread, and pie. The table setting was paper on the floor down the Kindergarten hallway...

And after everything was set, the Indians (or Pilgrims depending on how they wore their hats) sat by their plates ready for the feast...

Kole was excited to get to go to Weslie's school and partake in the festivities...

And I was thankful that we all got to have this experience.
And it culminates with a "Thanksgiving Feast". So on Thursday, I headed to the school to help prepare 88 plates of turkey, sausage, fruit, popcorn, bread, and pie. The table setting was paper on the floor down the Kindergarten hallway...

And after everything was set, the Indians (or Pilgrims depending on how they wore their hats) sat by their plates ready for the feast...

Kole was excited to get to go to Weslie's school and partake in the festivities...

And I was thankful that we all got to have this experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment