On Tuesday, both kids had their first games of the Fall sport season. Weslie decided that she wanted to try her hand (or foot) at soccer. So she and her little team have been practicing for about a month now. And on Tuesday, they took the field.

This little girl was ready!!! She ended up scoring not one...

...but two goals!!!

Not that we were keeping score or anything.
Then after her game was over, it was Kade's turn. His team has also been practicing for about a month. And the practicing has paid off!!! I honestly dont know what the exact score was. But I do know that Kade ran for one touchdown...
...and caught a pass across the middle for another touchdown.
Every one had a great time!! And it was a great way to start the fall seasons!!!

This little girl was ready!!! She ended up scoring not one...

...but two goals!!!

Not that we were keeping score or anything.
Then after her game was over, it was Kade's turn. His team has also been practicing for about a month. And the practicing has paid off!!! I honestly dont know what the exact score was. But I do know that Kade ran for one touchdown...
...and caught a pass across the middle for another touchdown.
Every one had a great time!! And it was a great way to start the fall seasons!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment