On Friday, it was Kade's school's turn to host a Field Day for the kiddos. So, Caton, Kole and I went in the morning to watch Kade run through inflatables...

...and do some dancing in the gym...

...playing with a parachute...

...running through an obstacle course...

...and doing a sac race.

They also had some water relays which were less like a relay and more like an excuse to get everyone soaked!!! After playing for a while, they broke for lunch and I ran to Weslie's school to pick her up so that she could join us.

And after lunch was the much anticipated tug-o-wars!!! Mrs. B had been prepping the class on the importance of winning this event! (Apparently Mrs. B came in last the year before...and she was hoping to redeem herself this year!) So our class was ready to tug their little hearts out...

And after each class versed every other class, it was down to the finals. Our class and the defending champions. So our class lined up one last time...

...and we came out victorious!!!

I dont know who was more excited, the kids or the parents. There were some serious moments. I looked at Caton at one point and said, "Im taking this waaaay too seriously!!!"
But really, would you expect anything less. I mean it WAS elementary school tug-o-war!!!!

...and do some dancing in the gym...

...playing with a parachute...

...running through an obstacle course...

...and doing a sac race.

They also had some water relays which were less like a relay and more like an excuse to get everyone soaked!!! After playing for a while, they broke for lunch and I ran to Weslie's school to pick her up so that she could join us.

And after lunch was the much anticipated tug-o-wars!!! Mrs. B had been prepping the class on the importance of winning this event! (Apparently Mrs. B came in last the year before...and she was hoping to redeem herself this year!) So our class was ready to tug their little hearts out...

And after each class versed every other class, it was down to the finals. Our class and the defending champions. So our class lined up one last time...

...and we came out victorious!!!

I dont know who was more excited, the kids or the parents. There were some serious moments. I looked at Caton at one point and said, "Im taking this waaaay too seriously!!!"
But really, would you expect anything less. I mean it WAS elementary school tug-o-war!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment