Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

For Father's Day, we kept it pretty low key.  Got up, went to Church, then Caton had to go into the office for a bit.

When he got home the kids had these waiting for him.  They are a questionnaire that I created after finding one online.  I had each of the kids answer the questions, making sure to write down exactly what they said.

(Kade's answers: steak, icecream, baseball, baseball, love me, when I was born, weight lifting, coaches, take a nap, 36, 2, 73, 0, 2, BU, He loves me.)

(Weslie's answers:  pizza, icecream, football, baseball, coach football players and lift, Daddy watching me do gymnastics.  That's what I'm thinking about right now!, going swimming in our pool, lifts at his work, play with me and Kade and Kole, 25, 51, 62, no/tiny, blue, his workout clothes, He loves me.)

(Kole's answers:  I don't know/pizza, tot tarts (Poptarts), football, game, workout, Daddy's truck, seeing my piggy bank, toaches (coaches) workout, see my piggy bank, 5, on the wall, (waved to me and said "Like This!"), purple, green, a shirt, show him my phone.)

It was really fun to get them to do this for Caton.  I think he appreciated it.  We sure appreciate him!!!

No comments: