Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

After celebrating last night, I woke up this morning not expecting anything.  But Caton had another gift up his sleeve.  Waiting by the coffee maker was a new Tervis tumbler...one that doesnt have a collegiate logo on it (meaning I dont have to try to hide the 'LSU' on the ones I already have when I am out and about in public.  Because *gasp* heaven forbid I have a cup with any other school but Baylor even though it's my alma mater!)

Wow...tangent.

Anywho, I love love love the one he got for me.  And have been using it since!!

The day was pretty low key.  After Kade's basketball game, Caton took the older ones to the store to pick out some cupcakes.  So we all got a sweet dessert after dinner.

Great ending to a great Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, all of this Valentine stuff is great, but whooooo won the basketball game?

Aunt Jackie & Uncle Max