Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brunch with Santa

On Saturday, I took the children to the Junior League of Waco's "Brunch with Santa."  And while I didnt have any expectations...I was not really impressed.  For the money, I thought it was alittle overrated.

The kids on the other hand had a great time.  There were plenty of photo opps...
 
And once Santa got there...everyone was excited...

...well, everyone except for Kole.  He DID NOT love Santa.  (I dont even think he liked him...not one bit.)

But the big kids DID!  And they were excited to sit on his lap and let him know what they wanted for Christmas.



Santa assured them that he would work on the "bicycle that you can ride your baby doll on" (Weslie) and the "Legos and Batman sets" (Kade).

After Brunch, we went home to nap...then it was on to the Baylor game!  We finally got to watch Baylor win!!!

It was a great beginning to the Holiday Season!

No comments: