Today, I took the kids to the voting poll so that I could go ahead and vote...beating the lines next Tuesday.
We whisked right in, walked right to our booth and proceeded to begin voting. As I'm herding my cats, trying to keep them from disturbing the voters to my right and left, Kade pipes up, "Who are we voting for, Mama? Captain America?"
Through stifled laughter I simply told him, "Well honey, we either have to choose Mitt Romney or Barak Obama."
To which he replied in a very as-if-you-didn't-know manner, "No Mama, it's Rocko Boma. Not whatever you just said."
Aaaaaand with that my friends, our voting time came to an end.
Thank goodness we only have to do that every four years.
1 comment:
I absolutely Love this! ...and isn't it a shame we can't vote for Captain America?! He seems like the clear choice to me!
Post a Comment