Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School

The big kids started school today. I am sure that they took it better than me. I was waiting for the time to pass until it was time to pick them up. 

Weslie practically ran into her classroom. Her take on Day 1: "I have a lot of friends and they are boys!  Not boyfriends!!  Just friends and they are not girls. (which only makes sense because she is the only girl in her class!!!)

Kade's take: Mom, it was good. I met a friend. (I asked what his name was) I don't know him name Mom!  We just sat across from each other all day!  (Apparently he didnt speak to his new friend. Either that or he's not too into the details of this friendship!)

It warms my heart that they both love school so much. I guess we will all get up and do it again tomorrow!


No comments: