Lately, I have been on a quest to make a king cake. I found what I thought was an easy recipe, and took to making it. While the recipe WAS easy...the king cake wasnt that great.
So I reached out to one of my friends and asked her if she could send me her recipe - as I thought that I remembered that she had made one last year.
It was to much surprise when this showed up on our doorstep today:

The gift message reads:
"Happy Mardi Gras! This is much better than the one we made from scratch. Enjoy! -The Kings"
It came with decorations and all sorts of Mardi Gras history and pictures.
Makes me alittle homesick!! But not too sick to eat a piece (or three) of this cake!!!
Thank you, Kings!!! That was such a thoughtful and unexpected surprise!!!
So I reached out to one of my friends and asked her if she could send me her recipe - as I thought that I remembered that she had made one last year.
It was to much surprise when this showed up on our doorstep today:

The gift message reads:
"Happy Mardi Gras! This is much better than the one we made from scratch. Enjoy! -The Kings"
It came with decorations and all sorts of Mardi Gras history and pictures.
Makes me alittle homesick!! But not too sick to eat a piece (or three) of this cake!!!
Thank you, Kings!!! That was such a thoughtful and unexpected surprise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment