This weekend, Caton was out of town at his convention. So, I initially wasnt too excited. But then, Amy called and asked if she could come up for the weekend.
And of course I said, "YES!!!"
She got here late Friday night and I let the kids stay up to greet her. This little girl was over the moon that her Aunt Amy was finally in "my house!"

I have no idea what they were talking about...but these pics were just too cute!!!

Amy stayed until Sunday afternoon. And we had a wonderful...but too short visit!!!
(PS, Caton was supposed to return home on Saturday night...however, his flights got delayed and he missed his connection...leaving him stranded in Houston overnight without his luggage. He was a sight to see when he finally made it home on Sunday afternoon...wearing the same clothes he had had on for over 24 hours.)
And of course I said, "YES!!!"
She got here late Friday night and I let the kids stay up to greet her. This little girl was over the moon that her Aunt Amy was finally in "my house!"

I have no idea what they were talking about...but these pics were just too cute!!!

Amy stayed until Sunday afternoon. And we had a wonderful...but too short visit!!!
(PS, Caton was supposed to return home on Saturday night...however, his flights got delayed and he missed his connection...leaving him stranded in Houston overnight without his luggage. He was a sight to see when he finally made it home on Sunday afternoon...wearing the same clothes he had had on for over 24 hours.)
No comments:
Post a Comment