Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Break: Caton's Parents

After visiting Shannon on her family, we went to Caton's parent's house to visit them and Caton's Aunt and Uncle.  As we were pulling in, Kade spotted some neighborhood boys playing football, so he quickly jumped out of the car and joined right in.

We ate dinner and visited for a while, until it was time to get in the car to head home for the evening.  I had planned to bring the kids' pajamas so that I could change the kids before putting them in the car.  But I forgot them.  So I had to think of varying games to keep the older kids awake for the ride home...so that I could bathe and change them once we arrived.

We had such an eventful day!  I was so thankful that there was nothing planned for the next day so that we could sleep in and get rested.

No comments: