Last week, the kids both came home with things that they had made for Grandparents Day. Weslie was so excited to open her backpack to show me what she made for "Crampaw's Day!"
As I opened the card, it was cute on the outside, with Weslie having stamped circles on the outside...

...but I had to stifle my laughter as I opened the card to find this...
As I opened the card, it was cute on the outside, with Weslie having stamped circles on the outside...

...but I had to stifle my laughter as I opened the card to find this...

...on the left it says, "This is Kade" and on the right by the big "person" it says, "My Daddy is really big." Also, please notice that Caton has no hair...and no one has arms. I love it!
Then to my surprise, I closed the card and found this...

...it is me and Kole...again, with no arms.
She beamed with pride as I oooohed and ahhhhed over it.
So. Freakin. Precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment