He is sitting unassisted, eating anything we throw his way, and getting up on all fours and rocking. It wont be long before he will be off and crawling...then running...then going to college...then getting married.
Okay, I'll stop now and savor every sweet memory.
He went for his first swim this month...and LOVED it. Sat in his float and kicked his legs for about half an hour. He also stayed in the nursery at Church while I helped with Vacation Bible School. I think he loved it, as he came home exhausted every day!!!
And just the stats:
wearing size 9mo or 12mo...depending.
wearing size 3 diaper
cutting one tooth on the bottom in the front
weighs about 20 lbs (we go to the doc on Monday.)
Happy 1/2 Bday, Dubby-boy. I love you soooo much!
1 comment:
He is just a delightful baby. And
we enjoyed seeing you all where I
could get my Baby Caton, Weslie and Kade fix. Love Aunt J
Post a Comment