You giggled out loud last night for the first time. Daddy was flying you around, in and out of Kade's face, and you thought it was hilarious. You had us all laughing. But of course as soon as I pulled out the camera to video it...you had had enough. :(
You are getting more and more into a sleep schedule. You usually take a really long morning nap, then a shorter nap in the early afternoon and a short nap in the early evening. Then are going to bed around 10pm. I have no idea what time you get up to eat...but I know that you start off in your bassinet and at some point in the night, I transfer you to the bed with me. And that is where you wake up in the mornings.
You are a VERY big boy. We blew through the size one diapers and are now in a solid two. You also are getting too long for 3mo sized clothes. I put you in a 6mo outfit today, thinking it would be too big on you...but it wasnt. Everyone that sees you remarks on how big you are...and how big your cheeks are. But that is just more for us to kiss on!
I unofficially weighed you the other day when we were in Daddy's office. And according to that you weigh around 17lbs. You are living up to your "Dub" nickname (for XXL) and giving Mommy's arms a workout when I have to haul you around.
Overall you are a pretty laid back little guy. You cry when you need something...and that's about it. You love looking at your siblings...watching them play. I cant wait to see how you will interact with them.
We love you, Dubby. It seems like the last 3 months have flown by...but then again, I cant remember our life without you. XOXO.
1 comment:
How great this is to keep up with the "Dub's" progress. Give all hugs and kisses from me. "Happy Birthday" too. Aunt J
Post a Comment