While that doesn't really help our financial situation, it was the best compromise that we could come up with - being that my main concern was being able to nurse Kole for an extended amount of time.
To help on the financial front, Caton and I have decided to pull Weslie out of her daycare...and she will stay home with Kole and I. I did talk to the director of her school and they have agreed that she and Kole can return on April 1.
I'm trying to stay positive and look at this as a "best of both worlds" situation. Caton and I are going to get to see jet how it would be if I was a stay-at-home mom for the next 7 weeks AND my job is waiting there for my return at the end.
The question will be what exactly we want to do at the end of these seven weeks.
4 comments:
We've been praying for you. Sounds like a tough situation all around. Hope you find peace and guidenance win the next 7 wks.
Just the little I know about you pumping with the last two is WAY impressive! I've shared that with other working friends to say yes it can be done! Kuddos for the effort you are willing to put forth for your kids!
This will get you through most of winter without having to take the little ones out. You guys are so good that we have to believe it will work out for the best. Do they have any projects that you can work on from home? Hugs and kisses. Aunt J
I've been praying for you!!
Keep your head up!
Being a SAHM will be the hardest yet most rewarding job you have ever done! I know you will love it and cherish the time with your two littlest angels:-) Glad you were able to reach a compromise!
Post a Comment