Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 months

Kole, you are two months old. Geeze. I know I say it all the time but where does the time go??? You are growing like a weed and are completely out of 0-3mo clothes. AND even some 3mo stuff is getting too small. You grew out of the size 1 diapers a few weeks ago and are in a solid 2 now. This month you strarted smiling - and we even got a giggle the other night. I think it surprised you as you got a very worried look on your face after it happened. You have been staying home with me and Weslie during the days and you seem to love watching her and your brother play. Sometimes you even smile while watching them - I can only imagine that you are eagerly plotting the day when you can join in.

You are still a very laid back baby. There are times when we are out and about and you won't even wake up or make a sound. Everyone that sees you remarks how much you look like your older siblings - and we totally agree. At 13lbs, 13oz...You are bigger than the others were at this age, but at 23in long, you are not as long as Kade was.

This month you battled RSV...that I think your sister brought home from her daycare. But we got through it.

Your nickname has officially become "Dub" for "double XL" because you are so big. Even Kade and Wes are calling you Dub now. It makes me smile that you have a special name just for our family.

We love that you fit into our family so seamlessly and are anxious to see what the future holds for you.

All my love, Dub.
Mommy

1 comment:

KK said...

Don't you think it's time for an updated picture of "Dub"?