Tuesday, December 14, 2010

KK's Coming and We're "So Excited"

Due to the fact that I may be induced this week...KK has decided to go ahead and come up to KY for the duration of the Holiday/Giving Birth Season. She was going to wait until Wednesday...but with a wintry-mix looming from Birmingham northward...she decided to play it safe, and make the trip today.

I have been talking to the kids about Santa coming, and getting out of school, and the baby coming, and all of the visitors that we will have over the next few weeks. We have even been looking at a calendar so that Kade can get a sense of how long it is until all of these events happen.

So this morning, Weslie and I were in the bathroom fixing her hair and I asked, "Wes, do you know who is coming tonight?" (And I totally expected her to say Santa). She responded, "KK is coming! I gon be so excited!!"

She and I both!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So happy for you! I remeber with Logan's birth my parents flew in the day of and my mom stayed through Christmas. It's always nice to have your mom there!!

As a Christmas baby myself I swore I'd never have a Dec baby but it is extra special anticipating a new baby as we celebrate the birth of Christ.

Enjoy the extra special Christmas blessing you have coming!