Wednesday, November 24, 2010

34 wk checkup

I just returned from my 34.5 week checkup. Everything looks good, however they made me stay hooked up to the monitor for an extra amount of time today because the baby's heartrate wasn't bouncing around enough. Apparently they want to see a wide range of heartrates. So they made me drink a Coke and after that, the baby woke up and the heartrate started measuring correctly.

Doc says that he wants todo a final ultrasound...just to get some measurements of the baby - since I'm still measuring a few weeks big. But he thinks that we will wait until we get alittle closer to due date to do that.

Babys heartrate ranged anywhere from 145 to 162 bpm. My blood pressure was still great 119/79. And my belly measurement was unchanged from last week at 37 cm.

Next appt won't be until next Friday when I will be 36 weeks. Can't believe we are getting so close!!!

No comments: