In the car, driving to drop off the kids at school, we were talking about the new baby. Kade was saying that "soon, like in 2 weeks, Weslie wont be the baby anymore...we will have a new baby." And I was agreeing...that yes, in (more like) 10 weeks we would have a new baby...and that Wes wouldnt be the baby anymore. Then I asked, "What should we call our new baby?"
Kade immediately announced, "Mommy, I'm going to call the new baby Ferb!"
So I countered saying, "But Bud...if it's a boy, his name will be Kole...why dont you just call him Kole." Kade responded, "No, Mommy. I will call him Ferb."
Then Kade asked Weslie, "Wes, what are YOU going to call the baby?" Weslie responded by yelling, "PINK!"
I then tried to explain to the kids that maybe that could be their nickname for the baby...like how we all call Weslie "Wes." And Kade seemed appeased by that. However, he reiterated that "he will call the baby Ferb only!"
So in about 10 weeks we will either have a Ferb or a Pink Caton.
Sounds about right to me :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment