Weslie was sick today...so I stayed home with her. Just a fever...nothing to be too concerned about.
But because we were home, we decided to pick Kade up from school at 1pm - instead of making him go to the afterschool program and wait until 5pm.
So he came bounding down the stairs and jumped in the car saying, "LOOK, Momma!!! Look what I got!!!"
He showed me his discipline report...and he got another happy face!!! AND probably the best part...the comments said that he helped another child get a chair!!! (Maybe our talking about how we need to think about others first is finally paying off!!!)
So to say that I went crazy nuts...is an understatement. I was soooo proud of him!!! So we stopped on the way home for a milkshake...AND we went to the pet store to check out the fish. We didnt get one...we just took a look...so that Kade would know exactly what he wanted when we get to go back tomorrow evening!!! Then we got the bowl all set up - all we have to add is the water and a little fishy!
I cant wait!!!
1 comment:
i think you are an awesome mom. : )
Post a Comment