Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fo-Eva

It seems like it has been forever since I posted...and really, since then, so much has changed in our lives. We moved to Kentucky last weekend, Caton started his new job at WKU, the kids are both starting at new schools next week (they will be at different schools for the first time, ever!!!), and I will start my new job next week.

It has been a crazy week to say the least. I really cant even fathom that in less than 2 weeks...Caton got a new job and we up and moved to a new state!!! But here I sit in our new house...surrounded by boxes (that are slowly but surely dwindling down) in a city that I literally have to GPS every destination that the kids and I want to get to.

But such is our life...and I wouldnt have it any other way!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Can so relate to GPS every destination. We do the same thing - and the kids and I still got lost a few times! Glad you are starting to settle in.

LW said...

Congrats to all of you on your new move, jobs, and all the excitement to come!

Riley Kai said...

Oh boy! Do I know this exact feeling! Glad you all are getting settled!

Diana said...

Kuddos to you on handling all of this so well! I am glad God made the transition so seamless for your family!