I think he benched something like 365lbs...

...and deadlifted like 625lbs...

There was no squat in this meet...and Caton ended up passing on his last deadlift attempt - because his body was just too tired. Here is a shot of the entire group that participated...

And of course I had to include a few of the children!!! This is how we passed the time in between lifts and events...


...by jumping off the bench over and over and over. Thank goodness Ryan came to watch Caton compete...he was a blessing with helping me with Weslie!!! (And she LOVES this kid, so that makes it even more special!!!)

Ryan also let Kade take pictures with his phone. I imagine the above shot would have looked something like this:

(When the boys went to eat breakfast that morning, Caton picked up roses for his girls. Weslie got a pink one and I got a red one!! Yeah, sweetest husband of the day award, right there!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment