This weekend, Caton and I attended the Coaches Time Out conference in St. Louis. CTO is an output of the Professional Athlete's Outreach in conjunction with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
And let me just tell you that it was awesome!!! There were presenters on facing challenges (your Goliaths), finances, parenting, marriage, and coaching. Caton and I spent two days being flooded with knowledge on how to glorify God in each part of our lives - and it was indescribable.
We left the children with our sitter...and I am pretty sure that we missed them much more than they ever thought about missing us. We consistently sent them video messages from my phone and the sitter would text me saying that the kids kissed the phone whenever they saw us. So that was comforting...knowing that they were having such a great time while we were away.
We hope that we will get the opportunity to go to another CTO conference...as I am sure that there are new and different things that we can take away every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment