Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 and 4 year old photos

Last week, we had the children's pictures made at a garden here in town. I got a girl that I work with (who dabbles in photography) to take their pics...and while we were there, I definitely didnt think that we got "the shot." But when she gave me the disc of pictures, I was amazed!!! Here are just some of my favs...

L.O.V.E. the next two...

She really captured a genuine smile from Kade (which on this day, were few and far between)...

She also brought this frame...and initially I thought that it would be alittle hokey...but this turned out to be one of my favs of Kade...

Baby girl was all about posing and cheesing...

And we only really got one of the two of them together...but I love it!!

Now we can finally update our frames in our house!!!

2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

OMG...your children are so stinkin beautiful! What amazing pics with absolutely adorable subjects!

Unknown said...

These pictures are absolutely DARLING! You have such cute kids & very photogenic as well!!

Julie Allen