Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend 'O' Sports

This past weekend was filled to the brim with sporting events. We started Friday night off by watching the Tigers defeat the Cowboys on the baseball field.

Then Saturday, we went to soccer practice (which Kade proceeded to cry through because he "wasnt having a great time.") When really he just didnt want to do the drills and only wanted to play the "super fun game at the end." He's learning early that sometimes you just have to push through the sucky parts to get to the good stuff.

Then we went to the Spring Game - which was just weird. How are you supposed to know who to cheer for, when they are all Tigers? Anyways...it was a wonderful day, and Kade's favorite part was that we got to go on the field afterwards (actually, everyone there got to go on the field...but we will just continue to let him believe that he is special).

Then we went right over to the baseball game...and even though these two were having a great time...

...the Tigers lost.

Sunday was another day spent at the ballpark...watching the Tigers.

Thank goodness for nice weather...because this Tiger fan is fair-weathered. As in, I only go to the games when the weather is fair.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I miss weekends like that where I just jump from one sport to the next. It rained here for like 4 days straight....I felt like I was back in Missouri.

Riley Kai said...

L-O-V-E the family pic! That ones a keeper!!!