Tuesday, February 9, 2010

180

This morning, we woke up to a snowy day - yet again. The roads were still not plowed, however, I watched two different cars maneuver our road pretty handily...so I decided that the kids and I would venture out - them to daycare, me to work.

However, on our way out of the neighborhood...I turned a corner, and the Tahoe did a 180 in the middle of the road!!! Thank goodness no one else was around us. After freaking out for a second, I hear this from the backseat, "Mommy!!! That was soooo fun!!!! Lets do it again!!!"

Ummm, how 'bout...let's not!!!

3 comments:

Riley Kai said...

So glad you are all ok! BE SAFE!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God you weren't hurt. Hope you went back home and stayed there. Love you, Aunt J

Unknown said...

Geez. And that's why I live in Louisiana!!! Although we had snow on Friday hahahahahaha!