And by additions, I mean, a new washer and dryer!!! They look like this (except without that drawer thing under the washer.

Caton and I (well, really more I than Caton) have been discussing getting a new set for sometime now. And with alittle nudging from Caton's parents (thanks so much) we were able to get the set above. We found an incredible deal on the pair, and decided that it was too good to pass up.
And can I tell you, that I think they are changing my life. I spent about half the time doing laundry this past weekend than I usually do...and everything came out clean and wonderful!!! AND they are even big enough to wash our bedspreads (which we already had to test out with Kade's this weekend!!!)
So yes, I am in love with my newest "babies." I cant wait to do more laundry this weekend!!! (And lets just go with this feeling for now...because I am sure that the novelty of the new pair will wear off in a while and I will loathe doing laundry again...but for now, I revel in it!!!)
3 comments:
Yeah!! How exciting! I've been eyeing the front loads for a while. My washer is on it's last leg. What brand did you all go with? I was looking at them this weekend and said to Justin I wonder how the Catons are working out! Too funny. Enjoy!
very nice!
I'm jealous. I washed clothes for two days and still have more to do. I hate it.
Post a Comment