I had decided that since we were leaving so early, we would simply pick the children up out of their beds and put them in the car...then once at the airport, I would take both into the bathroom and change their clothes. So upon arrival, I put Weslie on her temporary stroller (as we had sent ours on the truck to be driven down to Houston)...and off we went to find the nearest bathroom.
These were taken on the way back to the security line. Can anyone guess what/where Weslie is riding...

If you guessed on my carry on...you are RIGHT!!!

She loved riding on this...and it was the perfect place to keep her occupied (instead of trying to heard her in the direction that we needed to go.)
Our entire plane finally made it through security and we boarded our plane to Texas with visions of warm weather and a Tiger victory on our minds.
1 comment:
Sooo cute!
Post a Comment