Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow....

Last Friday...it snowed.

And while snow is pretty to look at...and fun to think about...I dont like it. I dont like how people freak out and start driving all crazy...and how everyone runs to the store to "stock up"...it just makes people crazy...and I dont like it.

However, I did like watching the children (and Caton) playing in it on Friday evening. We ended up going ahead and giving Kade one of his Christmas presents - a sled. And I think he would have stayed out there all night if we would have let him.

He loved going down the hill... (look at his smile!!!)

...and having Daddy pull them back up the hill...

...then Kade got brave and went down on his belly...

Weslie even got in on the action...

Kade was such a good big brother...helping his sister...but sometimes Daddy had to help too...

The kids had a great time...and cried when we finally told them that it was time to come in and get some dry clothes on.

But it is supposed to snow again this week...so I guess I will be back outside enjoying my children enjoying the snow.

1 comment:

Diana said...

LOVE the action shot of Wes on the sled!