Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mismatch

Yesterday, I decided that I would try to get a run in after leaving work...but before picking up the kids.

Yeah, that didnt happen.

So after we all went to interview another possible daycare provider, I went to Caton's facility to get my run in while he took the kids home. When I got into Caton's office to change clothes these are the shoes that I pulled out of my bag...

Have you ever tried to run in two different shoes?? Not. So. Comfy.

Hey, at least I had the right feet...just the wrong style. (Let's hope I am a happy Alzheimer's patient :-) )

3 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

that is freaking hilarious! Hope you had a good run though!

sammy said...

haha yes ive done this before as well.

really sucks when its done with cleats!

Amy R said...

it must run in the fam...i've done that except with high heels when i was going out (pre-bunionectomy)

Great minds think alike!!