Once off the plane in Memphis, we had about a 2 hour layover. So, with the kids in their stroller, I headed towards our gate...stopping by the restroom (asking Kade repeatedly if he needs to go...he assures me that he doesnt) and stopping by the Starbucks shop to get a coffee and a couple of muffins.
So we get our food, get to the gate, get everything layed out to eat...and Kade announces, "Uhhh Oooo!!! I gotta go poop!!!"
So we load all the food up, get the kids back into the stroller, and head off to the restroom. We were in there no less than 15 minutes!!! So while Weslie and I are waiting for Kade to finish...I checked her pants, thinking that I would be able to kill two birds with one bathroom visit. But to my surprise, Weslie was dry.
So we leave the restroom and head back to our gate. Get everything set up again to eat...and as I let Weslie up out of the stroller, I notice her holding onto the stroller with one hand, grunting, and bearing down. Red face and all.
Kade immediately tells me, "Mommy, you need to change Weslie's poop...cause I dont want to smell her stinky."
So we pack back up and head back to the bathroom.
I am sure that the people sitting there watching us were getting a good laugh. While in the bathroom, one lady looked at the kids, then looked at me and said, "Oh honey...you have your hands full!!!"
If she only knew.
1 comment:
yeah.... that is when i would just change a diaper in the middle of the airport! no bathroom needed! : )
Post a Comment