Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MU vs Illinois

On Saturday, the Tigers opened up the 2009 Football season with the Annual Arch Rivalry game in St. Louis. I was going to take the kids...but at the last minute, I was offered a sitter...and jumped on the opportunity.

We ended up riding a bus to STL...a rock-star bus. This bus had a living area in the front, bunk beds in the middle and another living area in the back. AND it had satellite TV. It rocked!!!

So we rode to the Dome and got inside just as the team was exiting the field from warm-ups...

...then the band came on the field...

During the game, Caton's sole job is to keep this guy (in the yellow shirt) off the field...

Who is that hottie in the black shirt...oh, wait...that's my husband!!!

We ended up kicking the Illini's booty!!!

After the game, we got back on the bus...and headed home. Caton ended up riding back with us...relaxing and watching football.

It was a great way to begin the season...M-I-Z...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picks! Thanks for bringing Tony he had a great time. A much needed day. :)
Aimee