Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tri Trip: Visit with Grams

On Thursday, I took the kids back over to Mobile to visit with their great-grandmother.

They loved looking at all of Grams' photos...

Weslie especially liked sitting with Grams and looking at them...
...Kade being silly on Grams' bed...

While there, I found this pic of Caton (when he was about Kade's age) hanging on Grams' wall...I think if Kade had long hair they would be twins!!!

Another of Weslie and Grams...(I think it is so neat that the kids get a chance to know their great-grandma)...

We also got to visit with Caton's parents while we were at Grams' house. They brought the kids some new nap mats...so the kids had to try them out immediately...

Pretty much, right after this, we were all sitting on Grams' bed...and it broke!!! It had been Caton's when he was a kids...and Caton's dad's when he was a kid. Anyways, one of the rails broke under the pressure...and Caton's dad took it to see if he could fix it.

We had a good visit and will see Grams the next time that we are in town.

No comments: