So its no surprise that I have posers. Not posers like the kind of people who try to be something they are not...but literally posers. Take Weslie for example...when she sees a camera she says this and does this...and she's only 1!!!
Kade on the other hand, is a whole different monster. He wants to pose with things...like mannequins...and is an expert at making different faces for me to photograph.
Well, the other night...I pulled out the camera to get a shot of the two of them sitting at the table drinking their milk...

...and Kade quickly said, "Mommy, take one of me with my cup!" So I did...

Then as he looked around the room for another prop, he says, "Mommy, take one of me with this pillow!" (It was actually the couch cushion.) So I did...

Then he got the other couch cushion down and said, "Now take one of me with this one!" And as I explained that it would look just like the picture before, he still demanded that I take the picture. So I just zoomed in on his face...

...and I cant help but think that I have ingrained into my kids that 'Mommy needs to capture the photo opp.'
And I dont think that is necessarily a bad thing...I mean, at least I will get the good shot of Kade and the principal shaking hands (at Kade's high school graduation), and posing, while we make everyone else wait so that Mommy can capture the moment.
Poser.
1 comment:
so funny!
Post a Comment