Saturday, August 8, 2009

Playing at the Mall

Last weekend...for some reason...we spent ALOT of time at the mall. Friday night, I wanted to check out the sales while Caton wanted to look for some Chucks to lift weights in.

So while there, we let the children get out some energy in the indoor playground.

Weslie LOVED sliding down the small slide...right onto her brother's head...

I kid you not...she probably went down no less than 50 times!!!

...and after every slide she would lay there and do this...

...Kade liked to jump from one structure to the other...

...and gave his best, "I'm not going to smile, so I'll just do this" face.

We ended up getting a few things for the kids for next summer...Caton got some Chucks...then returned them because one of them had something sticking his foot in it...and capped it all off with cinnamon pretzel bites and strawberry lemonade!!! Yum!!!

No comments: