Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wolverine Moverine

Kade is obsessed with Super Heroes...Spiderman, Batman, the Hulk, Wolverine...all of them. And depending on his mood, he will take on one personality or another to "fight you".

While in Mississippi, we were hanging out in the room, and Kade informed us that he "was Moverine" (which is his word for Wolverine) and that he wanted to fight KK. So he stuck out his claws...

...and proceeded to fight the "woman with the sword"...

...until he was able to get her sword away from her and slash her with his claws....sending her to her death. Then he revived the WWTS with a kiss...

Too funny. I think Kade could have played this game all day...us killing him...him killing us...then getting woken up with a kiss. Ahhhh, the imagination of a 3 year old!!!

This is all three of us "dead" on the bed...

3 comments:

The Stoner Family said...

that is too cute. Maybe the hoborine and the moverine should get together :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too cute...Enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

Riley Kai said...

I love that he is ALL boy, but still has a sweet side! Your kids both have personalities that show in pictures! So so so cute!!!!