Thursday, June 25, 2009

Head'em Up...Move'em Out

Tonight we will be packing for our trip to the L.A.!!! (That's Lower Alabama to us!!!)

I have created lists...lists of what to not-forget...lists of what to get at the store once we get there...lists of where things need to go in the Tahoe to be most easily gotten to...lists of all the lists (just kidding). But I do have lots of lists.

So tomorrow...we will be headed down to Caton's parents house (set to arrive between 4-6am on Saturday morning), then we will pay his Grandmother a visit, attend a birthday party for one of the kids' cousins (actually second-cousin...but whose counting), tour my Mom's new house, then head to the beach.

Catch us on the flip side...where we will be tan and relaxed!!!

(And just so you wont forget about me, I have set some posts to auto-post while I am gone...new stuff, lots of pics!!! Talk to yall soon!!!)

No comments: