Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pics

Do you remember me telling yall about the picture session two weekends ago? The one where Weslie was having none of what the photographer was giving her???

Well, I was able to pick up the pics yesterday...and though we were only able to get 2 total shots of Wes...I think they turned out really cute.

(And shhhhh, dont tell, but I scanned these into my computer just so I could post them!!! It'll be our secret!!!)

Weslie with her princess crown...
...and the only other shot...a close up...
...Kade's close up...after scanning it, I turned it sepia (I actually order a few that were black and white, but the sepia looks so much better!!!)...
...same pic in full color...
...and Kade's full body shot in black and white...
...and the same shot in full color.

Thank heavens we have something to put on the walls!!!

2 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

These turned out great! It cracks me up that they each have some sort of mark on their foreheads! :)

Riley Kai said...

You may have only been able to get 2 pics Of W but they are awesome! You have the CUTEST kids!!!!