Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OKC - Day 1

We made it to Oklahoma City (OKC).

Here is a highlight of events of the past 24 hours:
1. 8 hour car ride
2. numerous pees into a Styrofoam cup (by Kade...not me!!!)
3. 1 poop stop...in the grossest bathroom that we could find...it was disgusting (again for Kade)
4. pee and poop in the pants (yep, Kade did it again)
5. trip to Walmart at 10 pm last night...there were some quality people in there...let me tell you!!!
6. swim #2 is happening as we speak...Caton is managing BOTH children in the pool...I ALMOST want to go down there to watch...but then I would have to go down there to watch
7. nothing on the schedule for today...except a workout and an hour massage that is part of my Mother's Day present...

Hope yall are having a pleasant Tuesday...I'm off to the masseuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed a much deserved massage -- also I love your new do. Just got the laptop out of the shop -- it's about as fast as I need to go I guess but still not great -- so am able to catch up on blogs back to birthday pics and gym-nasti -- I do so enjoy the pics - love, Aunt J