Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Clean Bug is a Dead Clean Bug

This weekend was rather pleasant in the weather area. Not too hot, not too cold...and no rain. So on Sunday, I was allowing Kade to meander back and forth, inside and out, while I was inside tending to Weslie and doing laundry. At one point I hear, "Momma!!" coming from outside. And as I begin to look out the door, I notice Kade stomping up the stairs making his way inside.

Once he got to me he began telling me something with a very disturbed tone...all while emphasizing his point with his hands on his hips and stomping his foot. Pretty much what I got from what he was saying was: "Mommy, blah blah blah, a bug, blah blah blah, stuff in Weslie's room."

And off he marched to evidently get something out of Weslie's room. When I asked what he was doing he yelled from the back of the house, "There is a bug in my Mater car!" Then he returned to the kitchen holding the "Oxy-Clean" and said, "and I gonna kill it wit dis!"

Through stifled laughter I simply told him that "that wont kill the bug, honey...all that will do is clean it really, really well."

"Well what do I use then?" he asked,

"How about putting your shoes on and stepping on it," I replied.

"Good idea Momma!"

Thanks Buddy...that's what I'm here for.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That is hillarious! I think the Oxy-Clean might have worked though! I love your kiddos!